Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nutcracker Ballett & Louisville Sluggar

My dad came into town on the 16th for the weekend. We were able to celebrate Christmas together, which was a blessing. During this trip, we went to see the Louisville Ballet's presentation of the Nutcracker. Getting tickets for this ballet was my Christmas present to him. It was a top notch performance. My dad said he had never seen it before. I'd show pictures of this if I could. However, taking pictures at the event was prohibitted. After the performance, we went to the Louisville Sluggar Musseum. There we took the factory tour. On the tour they showed the process from start to finish on how the bats are made. On Sunday we had the Christmas Battle Cross Service (see that post on this Blog). All in all, I think we had a great time.

No comments: