Thursday, February 7, 2008

Promise of a Crown

I received an email from a wonderful friend recently. She was sharing about some things she had been going through recently. Here is an exert from it: "When I came to Him 15 years ago He gave me the promise that if I would crown Him the king of my heart, He would hold it in His hands and He would show me how to love. Over the years He has done things in my heart to bring me to new levels of love and healing." Who ever comes across reading this Blog, weather family, friends, co-workers, or just reading various blogs as you pass through, I would ask, Have you received the same promise from the King of Kings? Have you trusted Him with all of your heart? If not, will you? He can love you like no one else can... heal every hurt and meet every need you have ever had or ever will have. Just something to ponder.

No comments: